My client is a very well funded security startup ($200m+), they provide critical secure services for the financial industry.
I am looking for an accomplished hands-on Security Software Engineering leader. A deep understanding of cryptography, encryption & high-availability distributed (Java) systems, is essential.
What You'll Bring:
- At least 7 years' experience in an Information Security position
- 6+ years' experience building, implementing & maintaining high performance software systems in Java
- Detailed, extensive experience with applied cryptography, Java Security Providers, Java key store, PKI, Certificate Authority
- Expertise with high-availability distributed systems, across multiple geographic locations
- Extensive Cloud Security experience (on-prem / public)
- Deep understanding of the external attacker mindset
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relavant experience
- Leadership experience (preferred)
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and operate scalable engineering solutions to advance data protection and privacy in on-prem and in-cloud computing
- Analyze current software designs and implementations - be vigilant for any lapses in the security of the code
- Be the on-site Security SME - Act as an internal Security Consultant for the team
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a mission-critical leadership position, with a successful, cash-rich security startup, based in Palo Alto.
On offer is a base salary (Up to $250k) + 20% bonus + Cash stock
NO SPONSORSHIP - NO VISA TRANSFERS (company is at their limit) - NO REMOTE
Interstate relocation packages are available