As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ll help provide innovative mid-tier strategies for caching, replication, and service composition.
You’ll be instrumental in creating a gateway for our Guest Center clients, which will help isolate our back-end services from front-end client issues like versioning and aggregating calls to multiple services. We’re working with Mesos, Docker, and a rich internal API toolset, and we’re making use of the best design patterns and the latest technologies to help restaurants seat hundreds of millions of diners annually.
- Take ownership of the development of scalable RESTful service
- Help design and build the tools and elements for a scalable application
- Work with other front end teams to ensure that the solution you help define scales across all hardware
- Should make major contributions to features and bugfixes
- Strong application development skills in Java
- Experience designing, architecting and building RESTful services and APIs for multiple end-clients
- Experience working within a distributed SOA architecture
- Solid understanding of data structures and OO design
- Experience leading technical projects integrating with iOS apps
- Unit testing, Integration testing.
- You love tuning application performance and making things faster
- SQL databases like SQLServer, PostgreSQL and/or Mongo DB
- Logging, Performance monitoring and analysis
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of C#
- Building RESTful services for mobile clients
The package includes competitive salary, performance related bonus (individual & company), equity options, free lunches, breakfasts, dinners, snacks, 100% health coverage, transport budget, new hardware budget, flexible vacation and sick days.