A world leader in analytics with a team of 500 are scaling their engineering team and seeking a talented highly motivated PrincipalSoftware Engineer to join the Engineering Harvester team
- You will work as part of a team to review business requirements.
- You will design and implement server-side technology for scalable crawling, parsing and analysis
- You will be debugging and profiling to isolate mission-critical issues
- You will own and take pride in code quality and delivery
- You will work with other engineers and senior engineers in the team to design and implement product stories
- 7 years plus commercial experience using Core Java
- Very Strong Problem-solving skills and algorithm knowledge
- Experience in Java threading and concurrency
- Exposure to applications handling large volume of data while delivering high performance.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently;
- Possess exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a 4-year college or university, or equivalent is required
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Working experience in Data extraction / Parsing, NLP
- Experience in developing scalable distributed applications using Big Data technologies like Hadoop, storm, spark etc.
- Knowledge of distributed databases like Cassandra
- Experience in Elastic search, Solr, ELK
- Crawling, searching, indexing experience
- Machine learning and Data Science
- Experience developing microservices, docker applications
Salary up to $180,000 plus benefits