Intelletec is partnered with a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to bring on a Principal Software Engineer. They are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability and ADA. They pride themselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood systems and Human Resources Software. The Principal Software Engineer is responsible for helping our teams deliver intuitive, high quality, functional experience for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Define and drive technology architecture, developing maintainable, reliable, and effective applications. Work with Development managers to set standards are working methodologies.
- Deliver high-quality feature, leading by example as part of a dynamic delivery team.
- Work with other teams to define and design the API strategy for our applications.
- Ensure team product meets technical, customer, and security requirements by participating in code reviews.
- Participate as a member of the Architecture team to define top-level technical guidance for engineering teams.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years delivering cloud-based Saas products on AWS or equivalent
- Expert level understanding of C# and .NET Frameworks (4.8 and 6+)
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD solutions that automate key SDLC lifecycle stages
- Experience designing high-quality customer facing APIs