My client is a very well funded security startup ($200m+), they provide critical secure services for the financial industry.
I am looking for an accomplished hands-on SWE w/ a deep understanding of cryptography, encryption & high-availability distributed systems, is essential.
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years' experience building, implementing & maintaining high performance software systems in (Java, Ruby, C++, Python)
- Detailed, extensive experience with applied cryptography, Java Security Providers, Java key store, PKI, Certificate Authority
- Expertise with high-availability distributed systems, across multiple geographic locations
- Extensive Cloud Security experience (on-prem / public - AWS, Azure, GPC)
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relavant experience
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop and operate scalable engineering solutions to advance data protection and privacy in on-prem and in-cloud computing
- Analyze current software designs and implementations - be vigilant for any lapses in the security of the code
- Be the on-site Security SME - Act as an internal Security Consultant for the team
- Both permanent and contract roles available - Perm salary up to $220k
- Permanent - Bonus + Outstanding benefits + Stock
- Interstate relocation packages are available