We have partnered with the next leading hospitality company and are currently in their next growth phase after receiving recent funding.
They are seeking a Principal Engineer who will own the entire platform infrastructure and who can contribute to the core technology to keep them at the cutting edge of the industry. You will improve the reliability and efficiency of the infrastructure as they scale.
What you'll be doing:
- Own end to end development: design, implement, deploy, and support.
- Collaborate with product management and other engineers on technical vision, design, and planning.
- Lead on the architecture and design of our technology stack.
- Write great automated tests and lead on operational excellence.
We're looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience architecting and building complex software systems.
- Experience with a mix of modern programming languages. Ideally, experience with both interpreted languages (Python, Ruby, etc) and compiled languages (JVM-languages, C-ish, etc).
- Deep experience with the design and use of complex, distributed systems using mechanisms like web service APIs, queuing systems, etc.
- Strong database schema design and query optimization.
- Cloud-computing services like AWS, Google App Engine, etc.
- $200k base salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Guideline 401k
- Education stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office