An opportunity to work at the intersection between data science and business at a firm with the worlds leading health-tech capabilities.
- One of the US's largest healthcare firms with a market cap in the 10s of Billion, members in the 10s of million and partnerships with Silicon Valleys finest
- One of the largest data science functions in the US with 100+ top specialists in areas such as Deep Learning, NLP and other advanced Machine Learning methodologies
- You are a go-getter and self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit!
- 12 years of experience - healthcare preferred
- Degree preferred n STEM fields such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Operations Research, Systems Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics
- Ability to apply statistical and quantitative methods such as Machine Learning using Python or R
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Strong programming skills, Project management skills
- Experience in applying data science methods to business problems
- Strong logical, analytical, presentation and communication skills