An opportunity to become part of the initial engineering & development fabric supporting every unit within a disruptive Health-tech firm - One of the fastest growing corporations in the USA.
- Founded only a few years ago, this firm has already disrupted an area of Health-tech with a $1B+ IPO and multibillion-dollar valuation
- The Modernizer team is currently circa 15 with a view to growing to 50+ in the next year or so
- This is not a role for an SRE or DevOps Engineer. While the team run / manage Jenkins, they don’t own Jenkin’s
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- You are a go-getter and self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit!
- A Python developer with 8+ years experience
- Experience with databases
- Experience with systems administration (Ubuntu or RedHat/Centos)
- Opensource projects (please provide a list)
- Experience writing tools (not just web applications)
- Ability to explain complex full-stack concepts to people from other fields
- Strong logical, presentation and communication skills
- Front End, Back End, Full-Stack engineering
- Opensource, Open-source, open source!
Competitive package with base, bonus and stock options.