We are partnered with an exciting fintechy that is transforming the every day customer spending & buying experience. If you're looking for a greenfield opportunity to help shape a companies Data Science practices and be one of the first Data Scientists in an explosive growth company - read on.
Backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator, they are extremely well-funded and ready to make a positive impact on people's daily lives.
This Data Scientist will perform deep analytics on large datasets, build models to describe and predict member behavior, and produce insights that shape key decisions & investment areas.
- 3+ years of analytics & data science experience or equivalent applying quantitative, statistical & machine learning technique to practical product problems
- Fluency in Python / R, SQL, & data visualization tools
- Experience in AB testing
- Familiarity with data warehouse design, development, and ETL best practices
- Comfortable translating ambiguous problems & requirements into data-driven analyses
- Strong verbal and written skills to explain technical analysis to non-technical partners
- Fintech or cryptocurrency experience, especially at a venture-backed startup
- Experience using orchestration tools (like Airflow) and dashboarding tools (Metabase, Mode, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and conducting hypothesis driven experimentation
What's in it for you?
- Excellent compensation and equity/stock packages
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Monthly stipends
- An opportunity to be on the forefront of a growing Data Science practice