As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating an enterprise-level customer experience and will help define and drive the UX/UI vision for the company platform. If qualified, apply today!
- Establish, influence, and drive the UX/UI strategy & roadmap.
- Design & develop new user-facing features.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- Expand and champion Nightfall’s design system across product touch points.
- Work closely with our customer success team to participate in user discovery & research sessions.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and customer success/support teams.
- Prepare design specs for developer implementation.
- Connect multiple applications under a single UI interface to contribute to a unified vision.
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design.
- Portfolio and work samples required.
- Bachelors in Design or related experience.
- A passion for technology, user experience and designing interfaces.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision or equivalent design tools.
- We are a high growth company - you will manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Independent and creative thinker who has demonstrated the ability to innovate, influence, and execute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Experience planning and executing usability tests
- Experience designing complex B2B products