Location: 22nd Mission (SF), CA
Our Client's design team is looking for a senior-level UI designer with strong Product Design experience and a bias towards native mobile UI design instead of UX. You will join our small internal team on a full-time basis to help us as we continue to improve and iterate on our digital products.
The team is comprised of best-in-class talent who helped build product and brand at Casper, AllBirds, Twitter, Peloton, Getaround, and GoldieBlox.
Our Client is full of passionate, talented, and self-motivated people, and we take a highly collaborative approach to our work. Design is involved in all phases of a project to ensure we're building products that people actually use and appreciate, so you'll need a full range of UX, organization, system thinking, prototyping and UI design skills to attack these challenges.
You'll report directly to the VP of Product & Engineering, and work closely with their Lead UX Designer.
As a Senior Product Designer of a small team, you'll be directly responsible for a large variety of highly-important projects. The team works in short sprints and values quick iteration, and close collaboration with engineering and other stakeholders.In this role, you will:
- Own and contribute to assigned projects through breakout creative sessions, research, concept boards, wireframes, flows, visual design, and handoff
- Partner with the design team as we continue to expand, organize, and streamline our design system with components, patterns and shared libraries
- Express ideas and solutions through sketches, quick prototypes, and/or diagrams
- Present ideas to the Chief Creative Officer, VP of Product and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for your weekly assignments through self-organization, communication, and time management
- Participate in daily standup meetings and impromptu collaborative discussions
We're looking for candidates that:
- Have at least 3 years of native mobile or web design experience
- Are highly organized and detail oriented
- Have a polished portfolio showcasing your work
- Can break down complex problems to find and develop simple and intuitive solutions
- Work iteratively and think from the customer's perspective
- Are self-motivated and learns new skills quickly and constantly
- Can clearly communicate their decisions and present their work to management, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Have experience working with today's modern design tools (Figma, Zeplin etc.)
- Have cross-platform experience, as well as prototyping experience
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Monthly fitness and wellness reimbursement ($150)
- Daily lunch and coffee
- Career development budget | $2k annual career development budget
- Cross-country travel
- Off-site happy hours
- This position will be full-time and on-site (post-covid.. due WFH ordiances, this role is currently remote)