$160,000 + Equity
JB - DES48561
Our client's Product Design team are seeking A UX Product Designer.
In the role, you will be in charge of both the functional (UX) and the visual (UI) qualities of all products. They aim to see a product through its entire lifecycle while creating an optimal experience from the first idea and its analysis, to launch and post-launch activities.
They’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our growing UX team and make a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of online merchants worldwide.
A Product Designer with at least 5 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools like Sketch. With your strong communication, organizational and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and are a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people at different skill levels.
It would be advantageous if you’re familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc) and/or have a Bachelor of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
As a Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Shape the future of the web, working according to their unique UX methodology and promoting best design practices.
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis, and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers, and other UX/UI designers in order to define, design, and deliver extraordinary products.