Our Client is looking for a self-motivated Product Designer with the leadership skills to be the facilitator of design, and the pragmatism to be the person responsible for producing and executing the design. You will work collaboratively with product and engineering to create a highly functional and beautiful experience that delights a technical audience. Developers love their productds and rely on it daily to ship and deploy better software. Their passionate users provide a constant stream of thoughtful feedback and love engaging with them to help them and their teams solve their toughest problems.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about the Company's features.
- Drive continual progress towards a cohesive, delightful experience for a technical audience through iterative improvements.
- Have the autonomy to facilitate conversations, identify problems, arrive at solutions, and execute designs.
- Pull together insights to propose a variety of solutions, then collaborate with product and engineering to determine the best solutions to problems.
- Use prototyping and usability testing to inform and validate designs.
- Collaborate directly with customers to inform strategy and design decisions.
- Play a key role in building design culture.
- Expertise in designing complex web applications as demonstrated in a strong portfolio showcasing your tried and tested process for tackling design problems, as well as high quality interaction, and visual design.
- Experience building end-to-end experiences in popular design tools (we use Figma).
- The ability to adapt your tools and processes for the velocity of a fast-paced startup where projects have varying requirement levels.
- Experience with usability testing, customer journey mapping, developing personas, wireframing and prototyping, sketching, and other UX design methods.
- The ability to proactively give maintenance to the design system when thinking about how new concepts impact the whole product.
- A knack for giving and receiving feedback, and explaining the reasoning behind your designs.
- A deep understanding of developers, and a strong understanding of Git and Git workflows.
- Strong UI design skills.
- Minimum 7 years of xp!
- Experience designing developer tools.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams on multiple projects in tandem.
- Experience designing for of B2B or B2D (developer) applications.
- Experience working with distributed or remote teams.
- Experience building and implementing complex design systems.
- Experience working on or leading a product redesign.