Intelletec has partnered together with a social platform that protects your privacy and keeps you close to friends. With private threaded sharing, collaborative stories and an honest business model, we get you back to the things that matter: Real friends and real life without commercial interruption.
Their mission: "Focused on people you really know, we’re making social a safe, happy place again without personal data mining."
Position: Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company.
You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the Company including Marketing, Design and Engineering.
You will be working on a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success.
You will ideate next level offerings, features, and designs for our core social product. You’ll be an advocate for our users from idea to prototype to the implementation of the product. You will work hand in hand with design, dev, finance, legal, marketing, and support. You will need strong organizational and leadership skills.
You will help build and maintain a company culture where mutual respect, personal responsibility and fairness are core to the company’s values. You must be an unwavering advocate for our customers, products, people and our vision for private social mobile.
- PM’s with prior social / mobile app product, design or dev experience; at least 3 years required.
- Validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail.
- Effective and efficient communicator.
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
- Identify roadblocks and solve with invention, innovation, and empathy.
- Ability to plan and organize with and through people.
- Well-developed written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bring critical thinking and thoughtful opinion.
- You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers and direct reports.
- Passionate about creating great products
- Work with CPO and Product Team to fill product pipeline
- Work rapidly on new concepts and ideas
- Identify deficiencies and opportunities in current and future Product Roadmap
- Lead with well thought out new product idea introductions
- Evangelize products across the organization from a user’s perspective
- Find efficiencies and tradeoffs in line with the overall company goals
- Own product lifecycle from prototype through development and scaling
- Collaborate with designers and dev teams to bring products to life
- Define clear plans with timelines and resources that meet deliverable deadlines
- Help define, build and manage a system to gain feedback from users
- Help define, build and manage a system to promote hits and eliminate misses
- Interface with users, peers, vendors, and press to promote products
- Strong understanding of current market and competitive trends
- Quickly innovate, iterate, promote or pivot
- Previous experience building products for the iPhone
- Previous mobile application development experience or related industry experience
- Excellent communication skills both inside the company and outward toward the public
- Help build and maintain a “golden rule” company culture
- Strong technical background and aptitude
- Think like an entrepreneur