My client is building a new kind of professional social network. Whereas traditional professional networks focus on labelling you with just a job title, this platform will enable people to share what they actually do in a timeline. They want to build a network that empowers you and gives you control over your identity and your future opportunities. Their Series A is backed by reputable investors and VC's such as Andreesen Horowitz and many others.
They are currently seeking Product Managers with consumer focused experience to come on board and help build their new social platform.
- Deeply understand our users’ needs and evangelize their voice across the company by conducting qualitative research, studying our metrics, and sharing insights.
- Define product requirements and document clear user stories, specifications, and acceptance criteria.
- Develop metrics and quantitative analyses to measure the success of new features and rollouts.
- Proactively gather feedback from stakeholders (e.g. users, design team, engineering, product marketing).
- Analyze the market and competitive landscape to ensure they are ahead of the curve.
- Partner with design and engineering to craft solutions aligned with the product roadmap and coordinate implementation from first user insights to reporting success metrics and learnings.
- Effectively prioritize engineering work by accounting for the level of effort, impact, and other features.
- Participate in building a strong product team by sharing information, collaborating, and engaging with peers.
- Engage with Leadership to steer product and company strategy
- You must be passionate about building world class consumer products, product process, driving business results, attention to detail, and operating with data-driven analysis.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a startup (seed to series c-d) in the consumer space.
- Experience shipping successful customer-facing features/applications.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand client needs.
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications.
- Effective communication skills, creativity in problem-solving, empathy for internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-direction, ambition, drive and leadership.
- Genuine excitement about our product and a strong desire to work at a high growth startup
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in consumer products
- You have worked at an early stage startup