Our client, a growing Blockchain Company are looking for a Product Manager. It will be your job to manage features through the complete product life cycle: from defining new requirements, to creating the first prototype, to launching the new features in production, and taking care of product support and maintenance.
This Company is based in Amsterdam, which houses the Engineering and Marketing divisions, but is part of a one of the major players in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.
The Product Manager will be responsible for;
- Work closely with marketing and business stakeholders to define and maintain quarterly product roadmap
- Interface with engineering management to collaboratively drive product release schedules
- Participate in tech team sprints to ensure customer-first feature priority and implementation order
- Write functional specification for product features, processes, and UX wire frames
- Drive design, usability testing, and feedback in UX iteration
- Scope market opportunity for convergence between cryptocurrencies and consumer financial verticals
- Collaborate closely with executive management team to define product and brand strategy
- Work with legal team to clearly understand service offerings and organizational risks in uncertain regulatory landscape
- Scrupulously track, test, and compare KPI metrics for all product releases and feature iterations
- Liaise with global counterparts to ensure brand and product consistency with corporate initiatives
- 2-3 Years in a Product Manager Role
- You understand Satoshi's vision, and you know where existing cryptocurrency tech is failing and exceeding in fulfilling it
- Experience defining products for mobile apps on Android, iOS, or both
- Must be an excellent communicator, with the ability to explain complex processes in plain, easy to understand English
- You work with a data first mindset and continuously test your assumptions about market and product fit
- You have worked in iterative release, Agile software development environments
- Degree in Computer Science, mathematics, or equivalent development experience. You communicate well with software engineers.
- Knowledgeable of GDPR, KYC, AML, and/or banking & financial regulatory processes and compliance
- Strong personal drive to see your efforts make a direct impact in the cryptocurrency marketplace
Salary and Benefits
Salary €depending on experience