A fast-growing startup in New York is looking for a PM who is passionate about building disruptive products. This isn’t your typical PM role with a layered, bureaucratic structure. We are agile, aggressive and there's nothing we enjoy more than testing crazy ideas (and hope they work). They are here to disrupt the $270 billion restaurant industry and you will be a key part of the journey.
They can’t promise that you won’t get overwhelmed some days but we are all in this together! You'll be working closely with our executive team to make high-level strategic decisions, and will be responsible for managing the gap between the business and engineering team. As a leader of our product, we expect you to have relevant experience, but don’t care about the number of years (just what you’ve actually done/accomplished!) Apply now if you're hungry to jump into a startup that's making waves in the food space.
What You’ll Do
* Work with executive team to help make key decisions for product roadmap and upcoming releases
* Identify and test new features that have the potential to change the game
* Work closely with the growth team to analyze user behaviour and run a/b tests
* Analyze high-level business needs/direction and incorporate them into the product
* Maximize customer and restaurant LTV by identifying product issues to increase conversion, retention, and frequency
* Bridge the gap between the technical and business teams
* Manage the implementation process from idea conception, project management, design, engineering, and QA
* Determine what’s a priority. You’ll need to work with many teams to prioritize which features are the absolute most pressing and work with development team to ensure the product is built to specification and on schedule.
* Be responsible for evaluating business development and partnership opportunities from a product and strategic perspective
* 2 years plus experience in a growth-focused PM role at a consumer mobile company
* Experience with understanding consumer psyche and feels confident in their ability to drive behaviour through our product
* Who thinks food is more than just sustenance