Our client is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire.
They work with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
- Write user stories and epics with clear acceptance criteria in support of new product initiatives and enhancements
- Map out supplemental workflows and business processes to identify gaps and realize product goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the loan origination and funding process lifecycle
- Collaborate with product managers, scrum team, and stakeholders to conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Work closely with Product Manager to manage and refine Product Backlog in advance of sprint planning ceremonies and determine prioritization of stories based on business impact
- Work closely with QA Analyst to influence testing strategy, execution, defect reviews, and defect reporting
- Has 2-4+ years of Product Management
- Has experience in financial technology and/or consumer lending
- Experience with SQL, R or other analytics tools are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including experience with Excel, is required.
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design and UX a plus
- Strong analytical background. Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into the technical details
- IT or business-focused bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary + Bonus + Equity