Intelletec is partnering with a client who is solving the national security gap in military training to find a Product Manager to join their team! They are engineering high performing and highly advanced augmented reality platforms and infrastructure, which support their military partners’ operations. This enables them to collaborate and train with the world’s most advanced military systems and develop our soldiers’ capabilities as the world’s most important line of defense.
As a Product Manager, you will have a critical role in the development of next generation augmented reality systems. You will become part of a team exploring new concepts through design and fast iterative prototyping. They are looking for someone with a productive mindset who can apply their embedded engineering expertise to solve problems in creative, insightful ways.
This key team member will:
- Drive product thinking from strategy and ideation to requirements formulation and feature definition. Create detailed product requirements for a complex hardware and software system
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer requirements and end-user needs, representing the voice-of-the-customer across the organization. Define user personas, use cases, and
- Support engineering through product development, managing product tradeoffs and owning key product decisions, aligning with end-user needs and business goals. Partner closely with Engineering, Design and Product Steering Committee to bring the product vision to life
- Create, own, and track product KPIs for system performance and user satisfaction, to ensure successful delivery. Analyze patterns and trends to expand the impact, utility, and potential of our products
- Work with leadership to develop a cohesive 3-year product roadmap of prioritized products, features, and enhancements.
- Present regularly to the Product Steering Committee as well as the engineering team to ensure alignment across the organization.
- 5+ years of product management experience working on technical products.
- Experience owning and driving product strategy from ideation through product launch; writing requirements, defining features, and leading tradeoff discussions.
- History of working with engineering managers on software development in a structured Agile environment.
- Comfortable contributing to engineering discussions and technology decisions that relate to the product and its core features/functionality.
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Engineering undergraduate degree, with minor or masters in business.
- Experience working on products that have both software and hardware elements.
- Experience working on products that rely on strong security and privacy guarantees.
- Knowledge of the AR field with an interest in AR technologies.
Location: In office, Santa Monica