The first Fresh-first supply chain company that use cutting-edge A.I. to massively reduce food waste and increase profits are looking for a new Product Manager.
Stage: Series A
Team: 40 and growing
The Companies goal is to tackle some of these big problems around food waste, and to date they have implemented the product in many grocery stores nationwide, having a major impact already.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Own your product vision and roadmap.
- Evangelize your vision and excite others with where you want to take your product
- Deeply understand the market and customers in order to build products that deliver massive value
- Work cross-functionally with Business Operations, Engineering and Design
- Realize product vision by taking products from conception to launch
- Build strong relationships with partners and customers in order to inform roadmap and product prioritization
- Develop user stories and product requirements, engage in usability and prototype testing, and define and monitor success metrics for maximal impact
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years experience building customer-facing software as a Product Manager
- The ability to make decisions in the face of uncertainty and with incomplete information, and an eagerness to learn from the outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, both qualitative and quantitative, emerge with insights, and make and communicate well-reasoned decisions
- Technical fluency that enables you to creatively explore possibilities and challenge constraints with engineering, with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of talented engineers
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Strong alignment with our core values: Kindness, Candor, Proactivity and Humility