Our client is a rapidly growing early-stage startup that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for patients with Opioid Use Disorder. They offer an evidence-based clinical program focused on MAT (Suboxone/Buprenorphine), care coordination, behavioural counselling, and support for the patient. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Product Manager.
The Opioid Epidemic is a systemic problem - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of Americans have access to treatment. Our client is addressing this gap by offering online, affordable, and confidential treatment with the goal of helping patients take back control of their lives. Our mission is to improve access to treatment for patients with opioid dependence and provide comprehensive care through telemedicine.
Their mission is to democratize access to opioid use disorder treatment so individuals can quickly start life-saving treatment and regain control of their lifestyle
You can expect to:
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for our primary product investment areas
- Set KPIs and monitor metrics to measure the impact and optimize the output of our engineering investments
- Work with an analytics team to continually develop and evolve organizational metrics.
- Collaborate with operations and medical leadership across the company to understand internal team needs and roll out new features
- Ideate and spec new products and features with our design and engineering teams
- Conduct diligence into the healthcare product landscape and drive integrations into our product, engineering, and operations workflows
Skills we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2-years product management experience
- Proficiency with data analysis for ad-hoc analysis, KPI setting, and debugging. You've used tools like Google Sheets or Looker for getting the bottom on data question
- Experience building products used by internal operations teams
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- A degree of high-level technical familiarity with BigQuery, Webhook integrations, and API infrastructure
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paying up to $140k basic, flexible dependant on experience, plus strong equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Full-time remote position