Our client are an international acclaimed accounting firm that specialise in services to the media, sports and entertainment industry are looking for a Product Manager to roadmap and develop a bespoke product.
They work seamlessly across 3 countries, with a team of 75 leading accountants, tax advisors and other professionals. Building on their expertise, they are developing an industry leading workflow and internal system to serve their clients and redefine the way their team work. This system will be key to the growth and scalability of the business and is a key priority.
- Own the product development lifecycle with a prioritized roadmap, clear milestones
- Develop and articulate feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Work effectively with the leadership, engineering, and external creative teams to define system requirements
- Develop technical and functional specifications as defined by the business stakeholders
- Determine and support short and long term product goals and objectives
- Deliver timely reports and updates to management on product timeline
- Lead system testing and feedback with internal stakeholders
- Support other key initiatives and priorities as needed.
- Provide product training to internal stakeholders for new features
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years of experience developing financial or similar products
- Experience in financial services, fintech or accounting environments
- Capable of managing multiple complex problems and business line initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Outstanding communications skills: ability to make presentations to all levels
- Excellent written skills required
- Extremely effective at collaboration and leveraging resources
- The ability to engage internal/external partners and leverage their knowledge and skills