My client is building a platform that is the new type of business phone, and the company mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
They are backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Slow Ventures and Kindred Ventures. They're serving thousands of businesses around the world, growing quickly, and looking to hire a Product Manager.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Tirelessly advocate for their customers
- Create product specs, think through problems and edge cases
- Continuously analyze customer feedback to incorporate it into the product
- Talk to customers to develop a deep understanding of what they need and how you can serve them better
- Ruthlessly prioritize backlog to make sure you are always working on features that move the needle for customers and the business
- Whatever it takes to keep your team shipping and successful
- Experienced shipping great products as a Product Manager, Engineer, Designer, or Founder
- You’re a creative product thinker who can combine quantitative thinking with good taste
- You have incredibly strong data analytics skills and can structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- You are an excellent communicator with great attention to detail
- You are scrappy and enjoy finding creative ways to plow through obstacles
Base salaries up to $250K
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.