My client is hiring a Product Manager to build products that have an impact. Shipping features that makes sustainable consumption the first choice for customers, and building solutions to empower our vendors & partners to be part of the Circular Economy. You will have a direct impact on the success, and the ability to amaze millions of customers across the globe - in a sustainable way!
You will be working within a global, multidisciplinary development team. On a regular basis you will be working directly with the founders of them too!
Get to know your team!
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Collaboration is the name of the game. You will work closely with engineers, designers, business leaders, etc. to help design and develop technologies that bring us closer to our mission. You are responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, prioritizing, and problem solving.
We are changing the way millions of people think about purchasing to build a more sustainable future for our planet.
Your typical day may include:
- Manage your product roadmap and backlog
- Actively seek out customer needs and pain points, and gather product requirements
- Work closely with our design team to create no-brainer customer experiences
- Write features specifications and user stories, assess their value and prioritize
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features
- Help design and implement processes, from Discovery to Delivery
- Contribute to building a strong Product Organization & Culture within the company
We'd love to have a chat with you if you have:
- Prior experience as a Product Management / Product Ownership role
- Love solving problems and have an strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and thrive in multi-disciplinary teams
- Show a strong empathy for customers
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Startup attitude & strong ability to learn
Shine with one of these:
- Prior e-commerce experience strongly preferred
- Good technical knowledge (you know / understand a few coding languages)
- Having a personal project that you own