A Fintech Company (Based in DT San Francisco), who are focused and mission-driven to improve the transparency within Consumer lending are looking for a talented Product Manager.
The technology they have built utilizes artificial intelligence to give a clearer financial picture of personal lending and finds ways for consumers to change their situation for the better.
The Company is currently still in their Series A stage, with over $15m raised to date, with a founding team of serial and prolific entrepreneurs.
This is a perfect position for someone that really enjoys learning from consumers, customers, developers, and internal operations associates and applying those learnings to quickly deliver product features and upgrades.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and execute product strategy
- Use web analytics to track, understand and influence customer behavior within our funnel
- Gather feedback and insights from users, the market and data to better understand users needs
- Identify and prioritize features for development, and manage the development alongside the roadmap
- Work very closely with designers, engineers, and other internal team members.
- Drive the creation, execution, and analysis of A/B tests to find the features with the highest ROI
- 3+ Years of Product Management experience
- Background from a data-driven consumer tech company
- Strong Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Deep analytical capabilities
- Ability to translate business requirements and data into insights and features
- Work well with UI / UX