My client is a B2B payments platform that is revolutionizing the way businesses process payments. Their software makes it possible to digitize receivables, automate processing, reduce time-to-cash, eliminate transaction fees, and enable new revenue. They are scaling out their Marketing team and looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
- Own and manage all product marketing activities associated with their platform and product.
- Work with Product Management to define product/service offering and deliver corresponding marketing content for core audiences.
- Deliver product marketing materials and training across all products / services to support Sales.
- Lead product messaging, positioning, overall go-to-market strategy, and planning for new products and services.
- Leverage internal data and platform insights that will further support messaging and product positioning.
- Go-to-market planning and execution for key products and solutions.
- Drive awareness and adoption of retail offerings to its customer base
- Gather market feedback through a variety of channels, including customer interviews, surveys, and events.
- Drive product messaging and campaign messaging at key company events.
- Understand the competitive landscape in relation to their core product positioning and messaging.
- Work with the team on lead generation strategy, internal/external communication, sales enablement, client services support, and channel marketing.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in fintech, software, and/or SAAS product marketing (fintech highly preferred).
- Track record creating and conveying compelling product narratives to different audiences, especially within B2B.
- Strong quantitative skills, excellent analytical thinker, and a data-driven mindset.
- Multi-tasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
- Familiarity with ERP and the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus.
- A left-brain / right-brain thinker who marries quantitative experimentation with a sense of customer empathy.
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- Proven collaboration, interpersonal, problem solving, and verbal & written communication skills.
- BA or MA degree in business, marketing or a related field.