Our client has a SaaS product that provides a 360 degree view of the customers and processes where your team spends most of their time. They integrate with tools such as Slack, calendar, email and CRM's to identify lower priority accounts, increase upsells and reduce churn. Due to recent funding and continued growth they are hiring a Product Success Manager.
As a Product Success Manager you will:
- Build and own relationships with key customer accounts in order to establish yourself as a trusted partner.
- Proactively monitor and engage customers with data insights to drive increased value from the product.
- Onboard new customers and work cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales to ensure value expectations are aligned and met from the start of every engagement.
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
- Closely manage and nurture customer accounts to identify upsell opportunities and ensure successful renewals.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Customer Success, Product Manager, Solution Architect, and/or Technical/Process Consultant in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with large datasets, building data summaries, and delivering business insights.
- Extremely flexible with an ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written communication skills and naturally articulate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
OTE up to $125K
For more info please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org