My client is an early stage startup looking to hire a Manager of Product Support. This is an exciting opportunity to build the role from the ground up and develop best practices that will influence the future of how they work. They are looking for someone who is collaborative, has deep user empathy, and is a skilled communicator and arbitrator. Solving problems and being customer-centric should motivate you.
As a Product Support Specialist you will:
- Be the main point of contact for our many passionate Chinese users! As a member of our support team, you'll channel that enthusiasm to help people do even more with the app. That means three main activities:
- 1. You'll help people learn how to use the app's existing features.
- 2. You'll help refine existing features and add new ones.
- 3. You'll provide localized support for our Chinese-speaking users, and communicate their needs and experiences to our team.
- You'll work with individual users who reach out through email and social media. You'll answer their questions, seek to understand their needs, keep track of their feature requests, diagnose the bugs they report, raise bugs with QA and engineering, and keep users in the loop about our work. Through those efforts, you'll provide excellent support for an excellent app, and you'll make our users feel like part of the team.
- You'll also support the broader user base whole by creating and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys.
- You'll be on the lookout for ways to make processes smoother and more efficient for both our team and our users. You'll also share the good and the bad of what we hear from users with the rest of the team to keep everyone close to our users.
- Fluency in written Mandarin Chinese
- Excellent writing skills and email etiquette
- 2+ years of experience in online customer support for software
- 2+ years of experience with software such as Zendesk, Help Scout, or Groove
- Base salaries up to $80k + Equity
Please reach out to email@example.com for more info