Working for a Gartner Leader in Network Security and Firewall Management, you will be providing high quality technical services to our customers during Professional Services Engagement.
You will provide professional services both remotely (at home) and on-site that consists of deployment, project management, integration etc. with responsibility for the full lifecycle of the PS Project. The right candidate will have excellent understanding and hands-on experience of complex networks, protocols and internet technologies, including: TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing protocols, Routers & Switches, MPLS, NAT etc.
Nice to have
- Experience in Linux (System Administrator level) .
- Experience in Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls).
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships
- Ability & willingness to travel (up-to 50%) within UK
- Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self motivation to work productively and efficiently from your home office.
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python).
- Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products Certification.