A Professional Services Consultant is being sought by one of the leaders in the IT Operations Analytics space.
The companies product identifies actual changes to customers application and IT environments, configuration, data, workload and capacity. Implementing the product means that DevOps and ITSM teams experience fewer incidents, faster mean time to recovery (MTTR), and improved productivity.
The Company are dual headquartered in Jersey City, NJ and Tel Aviv, Israel. This position will be home based, and ideally East Coast location to be reduce travel time to clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product implementation, including planning and underlying project framework
- Building or recommending design of the product technical setup
- Support installation, configuration and customization of software
- Assist in mapping, definition and implementation of target use cases and their integration into the existing IT processes
- Guide a customer through design, development and rollout of an adoption plan
- Conduct training and mentor administrators, power users and end users
- Collect customer process and performance information assisting sales in developing ROI and business cases
- Investigate and troubleshoot detected technical issues
- Contribute to the team’s knowledgebase and pre-packaged professional services materials
- 5-8 years of experience in a professional services role minimum for consideration
- IT Operations Analytics experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Strong System Skills
- Experience with administration technologies such as web servers, application servers, databases, operating systems, network and storage devices
Compensation- base salary up to $140k, OTE up to $180k
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info