A leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor is seeking a Professional Services Engineer in France.
They provide actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
The Professional Services Engineer is responsible for analyzing a customers’ environment, advising them on best practices, and solving technical related problems on a clients’ system both remotely and onsite.
- Gather and analyze information about a customer’s environment
- Perform remediation projects/engagements with customers
- Advise customers about, or perform maintenance of software system
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, and technical issues such as software maintenance.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, and status, as well as a customer facing Statement of Work
- Solve customers’ product related problems on clients’ systems remotely and onsite
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2+ years of related experience
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft environments such as: Active Directory, Exchange, Windows servers, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer services skills
- Market Competitive
- Office based in Paris