Our client are a Gartner leader in Network Security and Firewall Management. The role of Professional Services Engineer will provide high-quality technical services to their customers. This is a FULLY REMOTE opportunity. You must be based in France
- You will provide professional services both remotely (at home) and on-site that consists of deployment, project management, integration etc. with responsibility for the full lifecycle of the PS Project.
- You must have excellent understanding and hands-on experience of complex networks, protocols and internet technologies
- You must also have had direct experience using TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing protocols, Routers & Switches, MPLS, NAT etc.
- Experience in Linux (System Administrator level) .
- Experience in Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls).
- Strong technical troubleshooting abilities
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships
- Ability & willingness to travel (up to 50%) within UK
- Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self-motivation to work productively and efficiently from your home office.
- Past experience working in a remote environment
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python).
- Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products Certification.
My client have an exceptional offer with a base salary up to €80k, plus bonus and exceptional benefits, to find out more please get in touch today.