• A key member of the The Executive Management Team, and will lead the Management Team of the Plant 2 facility.
• Will provide operations leadership in establishing Plant 2 and the entry-into-production of its New Programs.
• Is accountable for achieving cost targets for Plant 2 start-up and entry-into-production of its New Programs.
• Has the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all operations activities and supporting functions.
• Is responsible for meeting all customer quality and delivery schedule requirements.
Necessary Experience to be able to do the job
10+ years of experience in leading aerospace manufacturing and assembly operations for large advanced composite aero-structures in an OEM or Tier 1 organization.
10+ years of experience in the design/build or transfer of complex aero-structures work packages and their successful implementation.
Experience in establishing at least 1 new manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art composite process and assembly automation.
Education & Certification Requirements Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
Master’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
Recognized as an Accountable Person under EASA or FAA Part 21 Regulations for Manufacturing.
|Job Title:||PROGRAMME MANAGER|
|Location:||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available