An innovative e-commerce fashion business are looking for a Project Manager. The business' growth from an already exciting position is going to be underpinned by a technology, machine learning and data analytics.
You will be working on delivering the product roadmap, building innovative and cutting edge tools to faciliate the growth of this Tech Track 100 business.
The business prides itself on its culture and its people. The environment is work hard, collaborate, innovate and trust each other. The environment is fast paced and they invest heavily into the team’s growth and development.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing tasks and priorities for all software projects, to ensure they are planned, managed, executed and delivered with clarity, and on time.
- Facilitating the communication between the technology team and the business users.
- Interacting with other teams in the business (e.g. Sales, Creative, Brands etc.), and for some projects - with suppliers and partners, to make sure that external tasks do not slow down the progress.
- Preparing detailed plans for projects involving multiple teams and having many internal and external dependencies.
- Helping organise the meetings, preparing the agendas, keeping track of the information and decisions from the team meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Following up on the decision execution and project progress, both using software tools and communication.
- Supporting interruption-free environment for the development team.
- Helping prepare presentations and documents.
- Preparing reports on projects progress and delivery estimates.
- Problem solving
Skills and Experience
- experience as a project manager or scrum master in technology teams/departments of multiple companies, working with teams of at least 8 developers.
- experience of delivering technically complex projects and non-standard solutions.
- ability to facilitate technical discussions and helping the team to arrive to the most optimal solution..
- ability to pragmatically apply agile techniques using common sense, rather than rigidly following a prescribed approach.
- experience of managing projects using different software tools - GitHub, Pivotal, JIRA, Microsoft Project, etc.
- strong verbal and visual presentation skills.