My client is a growing and exciting E-commerce startup with $40M in funding to date. They envision a world where international e-commerce growth is both simple and profitable for retailers. By connecting people with brands worldwide, my client creates a boundless e-commerce world in which selling globally is as simple as selling locally. As the chosen partner of hundreds of global brands and retailers across Europe, the USA and Asia, they are the leading provider of comprehensive cross-border e-commerce solutions. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Project Manager (Fluent French Speaking) in London.
The Project Manager (Fluent French Speaking) is responsible for the implementation of clients’ projects after contract closure. The PM Serves as the project liaison between the company and the client and is responsible for all aspects of the project (such as delivery (via the delivery group), relationship, timetables, releases and services). The PM works Independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required.
Role and Responsibilities: The Project Manager (Fluent French Speaking) will focus on the following business;
- Managing work through the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements
- Complete accountability, from engagement to launch, for all planning, commitments and on-time delivery of the company's solution to customers
- Customer facing – the focal point. Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Facilitate, synchronize and track the progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, infrastructure, integrations, etc
- Communicate the progress to customers and internal bodies
Skills and Experience:
- Leadership - Motivating the team, serving them, coaching them and inspiring others.
- Ability to understand tech concepts. technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies – plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in B2B project management positions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Native French speaker, excellent English, Spanish an advantage – Written and verbal communication skills
- Market Competitive, plus bonus
- Office-based, with frequent travel UK & EMEA