A leading (Post IPO) Billion Dollar Valued Cyber Security Vendor is seeking a Public Sector Manager in France.
They provide actionable data governance solutions for financial services, healthcare, energy, manufacturing and tech companies. Their innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyse, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
The Public Sector Account Manager will be aligned with a local Sales Engineer. The goal, as a team, will be to build a strong business justification to the end-user, while ensuring that the given annual quota is met/exceeded.
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads
- Present and sell products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, while maintaining and expanding the database of contacts within the targeted organizations
- Uphold sales activities which include prospecting, cold calling, booking appointments, performing demos, and creating proposals
- Present to C-Level prospective clients as well as to resellers through effective and enticing product demonstrations
- Partner with Sales Managers and Channel Managers to determine a strategic sales approach
- Support the reseller communication channel throughout the sales process
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience with Cyber Security
- Prior experience selling security software products through the use of channel partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts in a given territory
- Willingness to learn technical aspects of selling the product
- Market Competitive
- Office based in Paris