A fast growing data science and AI start-up based in New York are looking to add two Python Engineers to join their data team.
With a team of 30, you will be joining a rapidly expanding company who are developing new AI data pipelines and who have raised over $10 million in funding from top investors.
- As a Python Engineer you will help to develop data pipelines in Python.
- You will help to create develop automation in Python based on business logic provided by the client, these include cascading pipelines which involve data ingestion, preprocessing logic for raw data, processing logic, writing out to API’s or developing Viz. in Seaborn, Plotly, Matplotlib etc.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience is essential
- Spark & Python experience is essential, you should be able to code on PySpark also.
- Prior experience in Matlab & R will be desirable but not must.
- You must come from a data science background <=1yr. Understanding of key classifiers like Random Forest, Gradient Boosted Models, Logistic Regression , Decision Trees, KNN and how they are coded in Python is highly desirable.
- You must have a strong data engineering mindset, with rigor around documentation, quality mindset and meeting timelines