Intelletec have partered with a Series B startup with $30 million investment led by Goldman Sachs.
They are an informatics platform and secure cloud service startup for the finance industry poised for huge growth and expected to become the go-to solution for data. They offer a secure, scalable environment to store, explore and transform data through their integrated cloud service.
They are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join their team in New York. You will make a significant and tangible contribution in a greenfield environment, working on all parts of the stack, and helping to set the architectural direction. You’ll have the opportunity to solve many substantial challenges, from crafting scalable code to dealing with managing data at scale.
What they want, is a talented, collaborative developer who is ready and willing to share their insight and knowledge to help guide the success of the company. Strong fundamentals in both static and dynamic languages. Adept in the principles of software engineering, including systems engineering, testing, and software architecture, are also sought after. If you’re excited about elegant programming and the ever expanding spheres of cloud computing and big data, this opportunity will challenge and inspire you.
- 7+ years of full-time software development experience in a professional, production environment
- Expert in OO Python
- Experience working independently, or with minimal guidance and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Data skills: RDBMS SQL and NOSQL, structured and unstructured data, BigQuery
- Proficiency in Jupyter, C24; familiarity with ETL, CDC, and workflow tools
- Big data and cloud processing experience, e.g. HDFS, Spark