Intelletec has teamed up with a leading Series B startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our client is funded, and rapidly growing looking to add a Python Engineer to their team.
About the Role
- Architect, build, and support the platform using modern design and web frameworks
- Leverage big data and machine learning to continually make the platform smarter
- Drive new optimizations that directly lead to measurable performance increases
- Work with senior management, other engineers, product managers, and managers to deliver a world-class application to our client users
- 3+ years building, delivering and supporting high-quality, performant web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or better) in computer science, engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Domain knowledge:
- Fluency in Python, with demonstrated experience in web frameworks like Django.
- Prior history of working in a startup environment and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, analysis, design, development, and collaborative problem solving skills.
- Passion for continuously learning and working on interesting challenges.
- Highly desirable:
- Prior experience with big data and machine learning, preferably in Python.
- Prior experience building analytics and data visualization applications.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Full benefits
- 401(k) & pension
- Long-term incentive program
- Continuing education dollars
- Sabbatical program
- Casual dress
- Rapid learning and growth opportunities
- In-office snack surplus
Salaries up to $180K + Equity