Intelletec has partnered with a Series B (35.3 Mil) startup that specializes in providing online access and storage platform for physical belongings.
With over 40MM in funding from Highland Capital, Founders Fund, Ripple, and some of Silicon Valley's top angel investors (plus, Drake and Diplo), they is challenging the way the planet thinks about access, ownership, and the sustainability of consumerism.
Their engineering team is small enough that you'll know all your co-workers by name, but established enough that you won't lack for resources. They are a Python/Postgres/AWS shop,
and you're expected to hit the ground running with these technologies while you come up to speed on our business specifics.
- Demonstrable contributions to a Python-based consumer or enterprise application that is in production with paying customers (i.e., no solo side projects, educational coursework, or ad-supported business models).
- Able to work in our office in downtown San Francisco full-time, 5 days a week.
- Participation in an on-call rotation.
- Visa transfers and/or relocation are available for exceptional candidates.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Access to our 401(k) plan.
- Commuter benefits, and a gym/physical fitness stipend.