A HealthCare Startup who have recently come out of Seed Stage Funding & are looking to expand their team of Engineering talent.
As one of the key Engineers, you will have some experience building large-scale, robust data warehouse infrastructure to power an analytics and insights platform - helping physicians realize value from healthcare technology and provide the best care to their patients.
As one of the Engineering team, you will beleaderead in developing and scaling the infrastructure and algorithms to build an impactful health data platform. The tech stack uses Python: Django, React, Pandas, SQLAlchemy, and MySQL; the are hosted on AWS. This role reports directly to the CTO.
- Take lead on data warehouse and analytics development
- Analyze medical data and work with clinical experts to generate actionable insights for physicians
- Enhance Django, Pandas and SQLAlchemy based data warehouse
- Improve ETL processes for medical health records into data warehouse
- Extend data models to support a wide variety of data types in MySQL database
- 1+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience with Python/Django framework
- Experience with machine learning algorithm design and insight generation
- Practical familiarity with DS tools such as R, Python, or MatLab
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
If interested in hearing more apply directly to this advert, salaries are ranging from the $100,000-$120,000 salary range plus equity.