Intelletec has partnered with an NYC-based financial agency who are seeking a Data Engineer, with at least 5 years of solid experience developing in Python & Java. You will be instrumental in improving critical data systems used widely by internal and external stakeholders.
The company is one of the top 3 credit rating agencies in the world, that are making a conscious push to be #1.
- Build data pipelines and applications to stream and process datasets at low latencies.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, Kafka using AWS Big Data technologies.
- Collaborate with Data Product Managers, Data Architects, and other Data Engineers to design, implement, and deliver successful data solutions.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- 5+ years of data engineering experience in a financial setting developing large data pipelines
- Experience developing in Python.& Java
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases and ability to create queries to extract data and build performant datasets.
- Hands-on experience with message queuing and stream data processing (Kafka Streams).
- Hands-on experience with distributed systems such as Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Presto, PySpark) to query and process data.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Hands-on experience in using AWS cloud services: EC2, Lambda, S3, Athena, Glue, and EMR
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Hybrid remote working in NYC
- Full benefits including 401k
THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE (NO C2C)
UNFORTUNATELY NO VISA SPONSORSHIP