Our technology client who are building an API platform with over $10 million in funding.
Through their technology, they enable concepts such as Pay at Table, Delivery, Bar Tabs, Order at Table, Order Ahead, Table Management, Digital Voucher Redemption and Food Ratings. They have already received over 100,000 downloads? This is just the start.
They are looking for an experienced QA Architect to join our team in London, reporting directly to the CTO. This role is responsible for the development of company-wide QA processes, practices and tools supporting the development and delivery of the API platform.
This is their first foray into ensuring that quality as a function is baked into everything that we do on a day-to-day basis and is a very senior position within a highly-skilled team disrupting the hospitality industry.
- You will have ownership, and will lead and establish the shape of and of our QA Chapter, taking responsible for everything which goes with that.
- To always be the voice and champion of our customers regarding quality.
- To drive and refine the strategy for test automation at all levels (unit, integration, load, performance, etc.) as well as for Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- To work with lead engineers, product managers, and members of the commercial team to ensure the appropriate test strategies and tools are in place to support the product and commercial roadmaps, as well as leading the execution of these strategies.
- You’ll participate in software design meetings (and more), leading and mentoring all members of the product delivery teams to ensure the right quality and testing methodologies and approaches are built into the architecture and code.
- Everything that you would expect from a QA, e.g: highly analytical; able to explain the testing pyramid; know which school of testing you belong to, and beyond.
- Familiarity with testing complex systems, such as RESTful API’s, asynchronous messaging, and products integrated extensively with 3rd party API’s.
- 22 days holiday plus additional time off over Christmas (3.5 days).
- Guaranteed personal learning and development budget.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk.
- Employee share options scheme.
- Pension - 2% matched.