Intelletec has just partenered with a very well funded Start-up in the Bay area. They just raised $18M in funding at tne end of May 2019.They are an on-demand staffing app for gig workers and hospitality businesses who are hiring an experinced QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
Client is Hiring a QA Engineer who is laser focused on raising the software quality bar. This person will have the technical skills to understand the work that is being done. They will be responsible for communicating across the engineering and product organizations to give visibility and organize the testing efforts, and to solidify best practices in testing activities across the organization.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests. Mobile testing (IOS & Android) is the priority and we are willing to train people who have non-Mobile experience
- Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using internal and open source tools
- Create tooling around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
- Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Manage and configure build servers used for running automation
- Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process
- Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
- Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing
- Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience with UI Automation testing tools. Bonus for Mobile (iOS/Android) experience using Appium and Selenium
- Thorough knowledge of automation testing tools and release processes
- Knowledge in Relational Database such as MySQL is preferred.
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- You straddle a fine line between QA, software and DevOps engineering
- Starting; $95 - $140K + equity (DoE)
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Open PTO – take the time you need
- 401k (non-matching)
- Weekly Lunch, snacks, drinks and fun hospitality events