New York City
$120,000 - $140,000
We are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer for our client in New York. Here are an overview of the details:
Our client is a data management platform using blockchain to establish a more fair, accurate and efficient exchange of ad impressions and data. The platform is 100 percent transparent on both fees and auction dynamics. They use blockchain to securely connect inventory sources, data sources and buyers together in a network where trust is governed in code.
- They challenge themselves daily to build products that are easy to use, deliver exceptionally effective campaigns, and increase the power of valuable ad dollars. From game-changing cryptography to the latest in cloud engineering, they use powerful new technologies coupled with world-class design to deliver evolved solutions.
- We are seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their NY team
- Working directly with key business stakeholders and technical leadership on the cutting edge of OTT advertising.
- The role will require you to learn or exercise a deep knowledge of the advertising industry and apply that knowledge to creative solutions on the platform.
- 3+ years of experience working in QA
- 3+ years working with front end QA automation tools
- Experience to articulate and inform an SDLC process
- Worked with Jest or similar testing frameworks
- History of testing front end applications and APIs through automated tests
- Ability to read, understand and translate specifications to a written test plan
- Working knowledge of an agile work environments, scrum or kanban