Intelletec have partnered with an award-winning artificial intelligence startup in Toronto and are searching for a QA Manager to join the team.
They develop and license an artificial intelligence construction analytics platform. The software is powered by a proprietary machine vision neural network that can accurately recognize 100+ types of construction equipment and activities.
- Recruit, manage and evaluate the performance of the QA’s
- Formulate strong relationships with Dev and other partner groups.
- Collaborate with team leadership to improve overall product quality throughout the development process
- Continually improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current quality assurance practices and incorporating new strategies
- Be internal advocate and spokesperson for all things QA. Clearly communicate issues, risks, concerns, and successes.
- Identify project risks, prevention, and mitigation strategies. Take appropriate steps to resolve issues including changes to work methods, technologies, and influencing partner group behaviors.
- Contribute directly to performance evaluation of individuals and teams, compiling objective feedback that is channeled toward both personal and process improvement
- Defining and implementing critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with internal and external teams
- Minimum of 5 years software testing/QA experience with at least 2 years in a management role
- Must have proven experience with QA tools and methodologies
- Proven track record of leading QA programs in agile environments
- Experience managing projects, including establishing project plans, project budgets, and determining task dependencies, assigning tasks, and implementing operational changes
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, recognizing and balancing priorities and identifying new methods to deal with issues
- Demonstrated leadership capability