A fast growing Fintech company who are building the world's first global, peer-to-peer, digital cash, money transfer App are rapidly expanding and require a Senior QA Engineer to join a rapidly expanding team.
With Recent Series B funding they are experiencing substantial growth and need to expand their Integration Services Engineering team. This team provides technical expertise for planning, configuring, coding, implementing, testing, and ongoing coding for new feature delivery/ maintenance. The team concentrates its integration partnership solutions on a variety of 3rd party partner exchange and payment systems.
As Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for API/Web you will help to create robust and scalable test automation, and test strategies that assures solutions delight customers and facilitate digital cash transactions between smartphone users and cryptocurrency exchanges and other 3rd party payment providers around the world.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years professional QA experience, including 3 years on native mobile apps
- Exceptional ability to troubleshoot technical problems on Linux, OS X, iOS and Android platforms
- Solid problem solving within Mobile services interactions.
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful API’s
- Experience with test tools such as SoapUI & LoadUI
- Experience with Postman tools
- Experience with Selenium software testing framework for web applications
- Experience in Failover Testing
- Proactive and driven working style with the ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up team environment.
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal oversight.
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical proficiency for writing and speaking in English; other language fluency a major plus.
- Experience in FinTech, Bitcoin, Blockchain is a plus
- Experience in B2C online payment money transfer, or FinTech applications is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
To find out more please email email@example.com to find out more