A fast growing start-up company in stealth mode are reinventing the way payments are sent. The vision is that sending payments will be as easy as sending messages.
They are looking for a Front End Engineer to help redesign the payments from the ground up with the team.
The team of 15 are rapidly expanding operations and are growing the team in San Francisco. The founders are Stanford Alumni and the team is made up of Ex Facebook, Google, and Twitter Engineers. Their founders are Stanford Alumni and team made up of Ex Facebook, Google, Twitter Engineers.
If you are creative and have a passion for producing world-class technology, and have lots experience, then this is the challenge you have been looking for.
- You will be building features, creating tools, and maintaining code for users
- You will be testing all code
- You will be Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- You will be working closely with other teams in designing features
- You will be lead in best practices and technical standards
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with React and high-security front end code, Python
- Experience working on a large-scale web code base
- Clear communication skills and desire to collaborate
- Startup environment experience
My client is offering generous Salary package circa $160k and generous Equity.
To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org