Our team is at the heart of everything we do here at Intelletec - joining us means you will be too.
What makes Intelletec a great place to work?
- An amazing collaborative team of experienced people who are together to help and support each other
- A supportive culture that enables you to develop, no matter how experienced you are (that’s everyone from our juniors to our CEO!)
- We work with fast-growing and exciting startups across San Francisco, New York, and London
- Great benefits including a wellness allowance, WFH days, company incentive trips to places such as Tokyo and amazing offices
Why are we hiring for this office / this role?
In a nutshell - growth. Our hiring strategy is simple, we don’t chase growth by hiring onto cold desks or cold markets, we develop our business areas and look to bring amazing people into our team as they expand.
The Role (Israel) & what you’ll be doing
- Our office in Tel Aviv focuses on the East Coast of the US - Sales Market. You might be thinking why there? We’ve found that a lot of companies have their HQ’s out in Israel but are looking to build out their east coast teams so it makes sense!
- Working with some of the fastest-growing tech businesses around, you will be helping to build their sales and customer success teams, and continuing our business development efforts
- Working alongside one of our top billers last year, giving you the opportunity to learn from one of our best!
What’s on offer for you
Let’s face it, this is always the most important part:
- Very competitive Salary
- Industry-leading uncapped commission schedule (ok, we don’t know every structure, but this one’s pretty damn good!)
- Multiple yearly incentive trips for our top performers - take a look at our LinkedIn page for recent highlights!
- Professional development & growth - our team has a wealth of experience and we all want to share it to help each other grow.