A leading Cyber Security Company is looking for a Regional Sales Director to be based out their Stockholm office.
My Client are specialists in the management of network layer firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, and other network security devices. Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Regional Sales Director to join their expanding team based in the Nordics.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region
- Understand the vertical sector challenges, trends and opportunities and be able to fluently communicate to C-level executives to understand their focus and strategy
- Be fluent in presenting to executive-level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as build consistent long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required
- This being a predominately “hunter” focused role, control the sales process and drive leads to closure to generate new revenues
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience selling networking/security enterprise software-based solutions at senior management and executive levels in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland
- An established network of contacts at major enterprise accounts in the region
- Strong selling skills into major accounts, with an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Must be a proven hunter, self-starter and strong closer with a demonstrable track record of success
- Great collaboration and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with customers and partners
- Market-leading, plus bonus
- Office based in Stockholm, with frequent travel